1st Floor Woodside Health Centre, Woodside Road, Haydock, St.Helens, WA11 0NA
The Chiropody Clinic
S. Cunliffe & Associates LTD
The Chiropody Clinic was established in 2001 by Steven Cunliffe.
In 2017 the practice relocated from Taylors Pharmacy after 14 years and is now based on the 1st floor of Woodside Healthcare Centre. We have increased our capacity and now have 2 clinical rooms with 4 clinicians, due to high demand for Podiatry in the area, and our increasing popularity amongst patients.
Our practitioners have collectively over 30 years of NHS Service as well as ongoing private practice experience.
Our Podiatrists are HCPC Registered and all hold a BSc Honours degree in Podiatric Medicine. Steven also has a Masters degree (MSc) in Clinical Biomechanics of the lower limb and specialises in this area.
2019 has been a busy year!
- We Purchased an RS Footscan for the practice.
- We became 'Phits experts' and can now provide custom 3D printed insoles
- We became the oficcial provider of Podiatry to Warrington Wolves rugby team.
- We introduced a range of complimentary therapies to accompany your treatments and now stock Drs Remedy nail polishes.
- We now offer Wilde Pedique nail reconstruction for deformed or damaged nails.
Whats new in 2020!
- We are now part of the Gait and Motion Clinics Network
We are located on the 1st floor within Woodside Health Centre accessible via stairs or lift. Adjacent to the main bus route through Haydock and close to the A580 and M6 Motorway, we are easily accessible from St.Helens, Newton- le-Willows, Ashton-in-Makerfield, Billinge, Garswood and other surrounding areas.
There is extensive parking at the front of the Health Centre, with designated Disabled spaces located outside the main entrance.